Voxengo – Drumformer 1.5 (VST, VST3, AAX, AU) [WIN.OSX x86 x64]
Drumformer is a multi-band drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. Drumformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer features a precise gate module with a round sound and multifaceted controls that is useful when you are processing a multi-tracked drum kit. The built-in parametric equalizer with its spectrum analyzer will also come in handy. The “Clipper” module which is a part of the plug-in allows the user to get artistic master output clipping effects.
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation.
- 3-band compressor/expander.
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes.
- Broadband gate module.
- Parametric equalizer.
- Output clipper module.
- External side-chain capability.
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 16 ms compensated processing latency.